if get an out of state tickets… We can help!

if get an out of state tickets… We can help!

Will Out of State Tickets and Points Affect My NYS License Privilege and Will the Violations Be On My Driving Record?

If you are convicted of a traffic violation in another state or country, points are not added to your New York State driving record unless the violation occurred in Ontario or Quebec.

New York State has a reciprocal agreement with Quebec and Ontario. Traffic violation convictions that occur in these provinces are recorded on your New York State driver record, and the convictions have the same effect and carry the same points as convictions that occur in New York State. These out of state tickets tickets can affect your driver violation point total and Driver Responsibility Assessment.

My Tickets NYC is awesome! My Tickets NYC dealt with my tickets in a very patient and professional manner (even when I didn’t return their calls for days) and I felt comfortable the whole time that they were doing everything they could to help me out and take care of my tickets. They got my ticket off and saved me over $300! I hope to never get a ticket again, but if I do, I will definitely be calling My Tickets NYC again.

Avi N. – Los Angeles, California

My Tickets NYC – Traffic Ticket Lawyers

Forest Hills, Queens, NY

If I Don’t Respond To an Out of State Tickets Will That Cause Me to Get My License Suspended?

New York Drivers: The New York DMV will suspend your NY driver’s license if you fail to respond to an out-of-state moving violation unless the violation was in:

▪ Alaska
▪ California
▪ Michigan
▪ Montana
▪ Oregon
▪ Wisconsin

Your license will be suspended until you resolve the violation.

Out-of-State Drivers: If you live outside of New York (except in the above states) but fail to respond to your NYS traffic ticket, your driver license will be suspended until you resolve it.

Even if you do not have a NYS driver’s license, the NY DMV will maintain a record of your suspension. To find out the status of your NY driver’s license, you must order your driving record by mail. For more information on suspensions click here.

When You Need Help With an Out of State Tickets Call My Tickets NYC

Give them a call at 917-426-2WIN (2946) or complete the e-mail form for a free non-obligatory case evaluation and see how My Tickets NYC can make driving a pleasurable experience again.